isenberg® Profi rolling pin
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs.
Prices for business customers after Login
Available, delivery time 1-2 Tage
- Colour: Wood
- Food safe: yes
- Material: Beech wood
- Pack contents: 1 piece
- Size: 40 cm
- Sustainable: made in Germany
isenberg® Professional rolling pin
Others call it a rolling pin, pasta roller, pasta walker, corrugated wood, dough roller, baking roller, cake roller, dough roller, rolling pin or simply "The isenberg". We call it rolling pin.
The isenberg rolling pin impresses with its quality, durability and handling.
The core piece, the roller, is turned from one piece of European beech (from sustainable cultivation, with food safety certificate) (no joints that can get dirty). Special, self-developed ball bearings (provided with food-grade lubricant) ensure particularly smooth running.
Due to the high weight of the rolling pin, only a minimum of force is required when rolling out the pasta. (Important! The following applies to a rolling pin: the heavier the rolling pin, the easier it is to roll it out).
Contrary to many imitations, it has no sharp edges and is also equipped with rounded metal nuts (cap nuts). With the right care, you will enjoy baking with this product for decades.
Professional rolling pin for evenly rolling out cake, biscuit, pasta and pizza dough.
- Sturdy beech wood product, turned from one piece.
- wood oiled
- with ball bearings
- rounded metal nuts
- Diameter of the roll ~9 cm
- Made in Germany
- Store your rolling pin in a dry place and only wipe it down with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not immerse it in water and do not put it in a dishwasher.
- Oil the wooden roller occasionally with vegetable oil when it appears dry. Use a brush or lint-free cloth for this. Wipe off any oil that is not absorbed.
- Do not disassemble the rolling pin. Special tools are required for this.